What are top benefits of trees?
Trees help fight climate change! Trees absorb CO2, removing and storing carbon, while releasing oxygen back in the air. We must reduce our carbon footprint.
- Trees help supply oxygen in the air!
- Trees lower air temperatures by evaporating water in their leaves.
- Trees provide shade and cooling, reducing electricity costs, conserving energy.
- Trees roots help stabilize the soil, and prevent erosion.
- Trees increase property values.
- Trees provide food, and lots of it.
- Trees provide a home for Wildlife!
- Trees can serve as a sound barrier, reducing noise pollution.
- And many more!